I finally got a freaking job!
I got two job offers on Friday and had all weekend to analyze and cry and pray and not know what to do. I went back and forth about both jobs and kept praying that when I woke up this morning, I would know what to do. I had an inkling when I woke up, and through a series of events only God could have orchestrated, it became very clear that I should take one and not the other. I not only will get to work with Hispanics, but that's basically why they're hiring me--to establish a Hispanic client base in a certain area. The woman in charge is really fabulous and she has a vision for the Hispanic population that includes me, specifically, and I think I'm about to be part of something really cool.
So now I'm employed, sort of. I start on November 10, so I have another month of "freedom" ahead. It's actually--finally--sort of a good thing. I'm going to try to take a couple of trips and enjoy time with Luke, and try to accomplish some things. This month will be different from the last month because at least now I know that a job is waiting for me. There is light at the end of the tunnel, and I don't have to worry about what's going to happen. Plus, we're going to have some money, and that's a good feeling since I already had to start paying back some loans, which is unbelievable.
Thanks for your love, support, and prayers. I'm sorry I'm such a trainwreck sometimes :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wooohooo it is perfect for you! can't wait to hear about everything this weekend. xo
AMAZING! Isn't it awesome when you realize how good God is? You are gonna love your job! I hope you enjoy your last month of unemployment!
WOOHOO! Congrats, friend.
Post a Comment