Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm getting desperate.

I feel like I'm never going to get a job. I just talked to a girl who graduated from my program and has done everything wrong in my opinion, but somehow has 2 job offers and has 2 more interviews this week. She hasn't even taken her boards yet. How is this happening? I just spent like an hour looking for jobs I might have somehow missed, but I can't find any. What am I doing wrong?

Mondays are becoming unbearable, because the weekends are always great, and Monday reminds me that I have to do things I hate, like clean and run errands, because I don't have anything "important" to do. I wish I could skip days like today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey sweetie, I am sorry that it's getting frustrating. I am praying for you. I know it's hard to find joy in the waiting, so I hope that the wait won't be much longer!